CLASSES RANGING FROM
Beginner to Advanced
Whether you are new to or continuing your yoga journey, we are here to help! Our instructors offer a wide-variety of traditional yoga teachings including but not limited to Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Kundalini, Restorative. Explore monthly workshops that deep dive into all things yoga . We offer modifications and props to make all poses accessible for every body. This is your practice. We are here to guide and assist you in any way we can. Yoga is not a competition, it is a deeply personal practice that encourages connection to yourself, your surroundings, and your community. You belong here.
One of the more popular styles of yoga, Vinyasa matches your breath to your movement. Get heated up and energized while improving your strength and flexibility. Packed full of sun salutations, chaturangas, and a variety of yoga poses, this class will keep you engaged with your body, breath, and keep you in the present moment.
Power Flow Yoga
This class is intended for those who enjoy a faster pace and who are trying to maximize their practice during their hectic day. This power packed hour includes poses and flows that focus on muscular tone and getting your heart rate up. You will leave feeling strong, energized, and centered.
Heated Hatha 26
This powerful class will involve the 26 traditional postures in a sequence that will leave you feeling strong and renewed. This will be a class where you will learn to know what to expect, and in turn, can see the changes, improvements, and depth that can occur with a dedicated, regular practice. Join Jen every Saturday and Sunday and experience the effects of this style of hatha in your own body and mind.
Slower flow class, great for all levels. We hold poses a little longer to focus on the alignment of the posture. Don’t worry, there is still plenty of movement to break a sweat and your muscles will be working hard!
Stretch & Release
You will love the benefits of this class! Improve your flexibility and release tension. Using Rad Rollers, we will hit all areas of the body for self myofascial release. This is perfect for those tight areas of our bodies that need a little extra help to loosen up. We will also incorporate a variety of stretches to create length in our bodies and improve flexibility.
Gentle class focused on quieting the mind, body, and soul. Often referred to as “Adult Nap Time,” due to the high encouragement of complete relaxation. It is slow paced, with long holds, stillness, and deep breathing. We will utilize many props to ensure you are comfortable and supported in every pose. All levels are welcome to experience the calming and healing effect that can come from it. Pranayama and sound healing are incorporated into the class as well.
All paths of yoga aim to awaken the Kundalini, our inborn life force energy. Considered the “Yoga of Awareness”, Kundalini Yoga is a systematic way to awaken the energy of consciousness with Asana, Kundalini Kriya and Meditation.
What is a Kundalini Kriya? The word Kriya means cleansing action. It utilizes movement, postures, breath, chanting and meditation to affect a positive energetic shift.
The Yin element of Yoga reveals the power of silence and stillness. This is a new kind of challenge; not to do more, but to do less. Rather than working and stretching muscles, we will be relaxing our muscles to get into the deep connective-tissue (fascia). Here, you will learn to give your body a deep tissue massage through holding postures for extended amounts of time. This practice is accessible for all experience levels and body types!
At ZenSoul Yoga & Wellness Studio, your safety is important to us. The following practices have been put in place in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Class sizes are limited adhering to state guidelines. Placement of students and mats is 6 or more feet apart.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the building. They must also be worn if students leave their mat during practice.
- We installed an ultraviolet air scrubber to make sure our air is as clean as possible.
- Our instructors only come to the studio to teach if they are not experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Students are not permitted to come to class if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- We sanitize recently used equipment with hospital grade sanitizer and set it aside for a minimum of 24 hours before using again.
- After each class, we mop where students practiced and wipe down bathroom faucets, toilet seats, and all door handles.
- Hand sanitizer, hand soap, paper towels, tissues, and garbage bins are available to students at all times. We ask students to use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the building.
We hope our steps make you feel safe in our community. If you have any questions or additional suggestions, please let us know!