OUR COVID POLICY
At ZenSoul Yoga & Wellness Studio, your safety is important to us. The following practices have been put in place in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Class sizes are limited adhering to state guidelines. Placement of students and mats is 6 or more feet apart.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the building. They must also be worn if students leave their mat during practice.
- We installed an ultraviolet air scrubber to make sure our air is as clean as possible.
- Our instructors only come to the studio to teach if they are not experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Students are not permitted to come to class if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- We sanitize recently used equipment with hospital grade sanitizer and set it aside for a minimum of 24 hours before using again.
- After each class, we mop where students practiced and wipe down bathroom faucets, toilet seats, and all door handles.
- Hand sanitizer, hand soap, paper towels, tissues, and garbages are available to students at all times. We ask students to use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the building.
We hope our steps make you feel safe in our community. If you have any questions or additional suggestions, please let us know!