Find Your Zen Within
It was love at first try with yoga and I have practiced it off and on over the years. In 2016, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and a genetic mutation known as BRCA1. I rallied and hit it head on with a complete recovery. Exactly 1 year later, I was diagnosed with my 2nd breast cancer. I recovered from this one too physically, but mentally and emotionally I was defeated. My husband knew how uplifting yoga had been for me in the past. He purchased some yoga sessions for me. Once I started back up, my mental and emotional healing began along with regaining my physical strength. I knew then yoga would continue to be part of the rest of my life. I believe in the healing powers of yoga and meditation. I opened this studio to share with others what yoga has done for me. I hope to offer something for everyone at all levels in a serene environment that will allow all who come to check out of this fast-paced world we live in today. We all need a little zen, I hope you find your zen within and with us. Namaste.
OUR COVID POLICY
At ZenSoul Yoga & Wellness Studio, your safety is important to us. The following practices have been put in place in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Class sizes are limited adhering to state guidelines. Placement of students and mats is 6 or more feet apart.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the building. They must also be worn if students leave their mat during practice.
- We installed an ultraviolet air scrubber to make sure our air is as clean as possible.
- Our instructors only come to the studio to teach if they are not experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Students are not permitted to come to class if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- We sanitize recently used equipment with hospital grade sanitizer and set it aside for a minimum of 24 hours before using again.
- After each class, we mop where students practiced and wipe down bathroom faucets, toilet seats, and all door handles.
- Hand sanitizer, hand soap, paper towels, tissues, and garbages are available to students at all times. We ask students to use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the building.
We hope our steps make you feel safe in our community. If you have any questions or additional suggestions, please let us know!